Archives Photograph Collection

preview image
title:

First School of Dentistry Building

image number:

P0031031

description:

The School of Dentistry moved to this building on the southeast corner of Walnut and Pennsylvania streets on September 1, 1920. This was the first building for the IU School of Dentistry (fifth building for the Indiana Dental College).

This image scanned from the 1927 Arbutus yearbook, Page 355. This image also appears on page 395 of the 1928 Arbutus yearbook.

date taken:

1927 ?

photographer studio:

Sinclair Studio - Bloomington, Indiana ?

copyright owner:

Sinclair Studio - Bloomington, Indiana ?

building name:

Dentistry, School of

corporate name:

Dentistry, School of

corporate name:

IUPUI

topic:

Dentistry

topic:

Exterior

city:

Indianapolis

state:

Indiana

other place name:

Pennsylvania Street (635 North)

series:

Buildings & Grounds

subseries:

Regional Campus

folder:

IUPUI - Dentistry, School of